Re: [Banshee-List] Last.fm now freezes Banshee-1

Somehow after trying various apt-get remove options, I was able to get the
last.fm streams to start working again. I don't understand why this worked
but here are the commands I tried:

apt-get purge banshee-1
apt-get autoremove
apt-get autoclean
apt-get install banshee-1

After this group of commands, the issue was not yet resolved.

apt-get --purge remove banshee-1
apt-get install banshee-1

After this group of commands, the issue was resolved.

Also, my banshee-1 settings (library, last.fm account) were not erased. When
I run banshee-1 from terminal, the messages I were getting before do not
appear:

Running Banshee 1.0.0
/usr/share/themes/Blubuntu/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:169: Clearlooks configuration
option "progressbarstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.
[Info  09:19:37.025] All services are started 2.245949s
[Info  09:19:38.823] nereid Client Started

As you can see, the GStreamer resource error: OpenRead message is no longer
present. Those messages were appearing when I attempted to play a last.fm
stream.