Re: [Banshee-List] PSP Doesn't sync

I have the same problem with an external HD i've setup as music player. I made an is_audio_player file and the drive shows up in Banshee however each time I connect it the database is reinitialized even though it shows the correct # of songs next to 'Music'. Is this a known issue? The file depth also doesnt reflect the value in is_audio_player as GuitarMan666 pointed out.

also is there a similar way to say that a device is a video player and define the folder and file types it supports? I know at this point Banshee doesnt support video conversion.