Re: [Banshee-List] 0.13.2 on Ubuntu

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 05:09 -0800, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2008 9:35 PM, David Perdue <dave minusvince com> wrote:
> > Heya Folks,
> >
> > I noticed a post with someone using the latest Banshee on Ubuntu.  I'm
> > using Ubuntu 7.10 and I'm having trouble building Banshee.
>
> What trouble are you having?  Can you post your build errors?
>
> Sandy

Hiya, thanks for your help.  I had to also compile and install podsleuth
(latest svn), ipod-sharp 0.8, and mono-zeroconf-0.7.3 built from source.
It was complaining about mono-zeroconf on building   This is the
banshee-0.13.2 released tarball.

It looks like it was having an issue with mono-zoeroconf (couldn't find
a path or something like that) while it was building the DAAP plugin.  I
used --disable-daap on the configure then it worked fine.  So unless it
crashes soon, I think I'm okay for now...

Dave.