Re: [Banshee-List] Comptability with iPhone/iPod Touch?

No, Nada, nothing, isn't... iPod Touch or iPhones are not supported
under Linux because of Apple(they really suck).

A friend told me(it's maybe a lie) that you can install a FTP server in
the iPod and you can transfer your songs using it(or backwards I think).
Anyway I can't test that because I don't like Apple's software or
hardware :-) so I don't buy it or use it.

I wrote about this topic a while ago:
http://igordevlog.blogspot.com/2007/09/new-ipods-in-linux.html

Developers got latest iPod Classic and Nanos work in Linux but not iPod
Touch or iPhone, you can use them with the latest version of
Banshee(with iPod support).