Re: [Banshee-List] What is the current version?

Gabriel Burt wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2008 10:59 PM, David Wade Hagar <cyclops titanshadow com> wrote:
>> What is the current stable version, still 0.13.1?
>
> Yes.  0.13.2 should be released very soon.

I tried to compile from the trunk but there were tons of problems, can I
assume that before it is released these won't be issues?  My issues were
with banshee even starting.

I'm looking forward to support for podsleuth as my 2nd Gen shuffle isn't
written to properly as Bashee doesn't know its a shuffle.  podsleuth
identified it correctly but I haven't got banshee to actually use
podsleuth's identification.