Re: [Banshee-List] ipod classic support?

Alex,

I'm in the same boat....my brand new ipod classic is worthless to me.
The only other computer in the house runs Win2k, and there is no version
of iTunes available for Win2k that will sync with it.  Might have
something to do with first connecting to a Mac and getting formatted
with hfsplus, but anyway you look at it I'm stuck.

Let me know if you get any info on fixing this issue.

Thanks,
Dave