[Banshee-List] Matching search results against special characters

Bug #458941 mentions matching special characters. The bug is about the Czech digraph "ch" (represented as a single character).

Andre Klapper was wondering about the functionality in general for use in other projects (namely Evolution.)

I'm (now) wondering about the functionality since it doesn't seem to have ported to trunk yet. I'm thinking about hacking on it (and fixing this bug as well).

Where is it in the source tree for stable?

Bugzilla bug #458941:

------- Comment #4 from Andre Klapper  2008-02-25 11:40 UTC -------
> Andrew: All other specials chars work well, except for that typically czech
> "ch"

oh wait... how does banshee does that? we had that discussion for evolution
some months ago (searching for a message with s/t does not bring up chars like
š/ť) and wondered if there are some kind of matching tables or low-level
implementations for this.

Thanks,
Andrew