Re: [Banshee-List] importing songs from ipod

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 3:35 PM, abonvie <abonvie cox net> wrote:
I think that I have Banshee installed correctly.  When I try to import
music from my ipod I get error:  Unable to locate Supported Media
Player.
In very easy step-by-step for a total newbie,  how is this fixed?

Which version of Banshee, on which distribution, and how did you install it?

Also, any output from 'banshee --debug'? It usually gives some info about what kind of devices are recognized at runtime.

Andrew