[Banshee-List] Banshee.Web abstraction

Hi all,

Just trying to get a rough idea on what was planned, and what features are
going to end up in Banshee.Web.
I understand we obviously want to aim for a platform-abstracted version of
this. Does the current solution actually work on Windows (all we really
care about/have as an alien test platform atm), that is, the
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start method?

Also, if we want to have a proper interface/abstracted class and members
implement the interface, how would we want to approach it? Would we have a
Singleton that attempts to set the instance depending on the operating
system? Banshee.Web.Browser.UserAgent would probably end up living
somewhere else, I assume. Also, are the only two things we really need the
UserAgent and the Open function? Do we want to provide any more
functionality/shortcuts to classes?

Just trying to get some thinking/responses happening, since, well, at the
moment, I'm not entirely sure what everyone's thinking at the moment.

Cheers,
Alex Hixon