Re: [Banshee-List] Locating Banshee Music Files on Suse10SP1

On Feb 17, 2008 7:21 PM, Dean Murphy <dmurphy1 maine rr com> wrote:
> I have been using Banshee on Suse10SP1 for quite some time.  A few days
> ago, I did an update to SUSE and now I cannot launch it.  I do have
> access to all it's folders.
>
> I would like to know where to access theBanshee music files so that I
> can transfer them to another operating system.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where to look?

Check in your home directory under Music. I believe that is the
default location for the music to be stored. Basically, if you copy
your entire home directory including the hidden files, you should get
the music plus the database in .banshee/banshee.db or
.config/banshee.db along with all your other program configs and docs.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen