Re: [Banshee-List] Patch: Special characters when importing

On Feb 13, 2008 11:47 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
Have Ruben's concerns (see the bug) been addressed?

No, but I think they're valid. I can file a new bug to cover this, but I'm not sure what to propose about it:
* Some sort of upgrade migration plan?
* A different way to (manually) re-parse the library's files for changes from FileNamePattern?
* etc.?

Honestly, I had never heard of that particular case (changes to that file messing up file locations in the library), but I think the real problem is that the files only change (and automatically) when playing the tracks. I think a more complete approach (or none at all) would be preferable.

Thoughts?

Andrew