Re: [Banshee-List] Windows port status

Hi,

Joe and I actually had a working implementation for the Banshee web
interface. Unfortunately it was using the back then new Banshee codebase
which had evolved into what Banshee2 is now, so it does not build
cleanly anymore.

However it should be very easy to get running again. The only thing that
needs to be modified is the BansheeProxy.cs file.

You can find the source code to the web-interface and the server here:

  http://student.fiit.stuba.sk/~lipka07/tmp/Webcast.tar.gz

Enjoy!

L.