Re: [Banshee-List] More ListView Performance Goodness!

OK kiddies, new patch. This syncs with the latest trunk (aabock
changed something in ListView_Rendering.cs last night - grrr ;) ), but
more importantly, this makes performance even faster. I did a little
more profiling this morning and spied a bottle neck. I profiled this
new code under very heavy scrolling and the new average time for
PaintList is, drum roll please... 8.756ms. That's down from 86.962ms.
I love profiling! This patch doesn't address the aforementioned bugs -
I'll handle those later (I've got to eat and go to class). Things are
lookin' good folks.

New Patch: http://homepages.nyu.edu/~stp225/listview-uber-speedy.patch