Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art capture

On Feb 8, 2008 6:24 AM, Andres P. Ferrando <andres pruna com ar> wrote:
I've started ripping my CD's collection, using Banshee. I've seen that
it captures the cover art, but doesn't store it in the Disc's folder.
Any idea where it is, or how to make it save the cover locally?

Banshee saves them to ~/.config/banshee/covers. To save them among the audio files, try something like MusicBrainz Picard (with the Cover Art plugin): http://musicbrainz.org/doc/PicardLinuxInstall or Cowbell: http://more-cowbell.org/index.php/Main_Page.

Cheers,
Andrew