Re: [Banshee-List] Mandriva 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 10:34 PM, Carlton Tharps <ctharps21 verizon net> wrote:
Just installed Banshee on Mandriva 2008 but can't get any radio stations to
play. The radio plugin is enabled but when trying to listen to a station,
nothing is streamed. I can get streaming audio through the mplayer plugin
with Firefox. I am using the KDE desktop environment. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Which version of Banshee is this? Do you get any useful output from 'banshee --debug'?