[Banshee-List] Bugzilla cleanup

I've been home sick the last two days, so I figured I'd make the best of it and spend some time on Banshee's bugs.

At this point I got a few things done:
* All bugs for versions older than 0.13.0 have been dealt with (NEEDINFO, closed due to no way to proceed, or subsequently fixed by newer releases)
* False 'blocker' bugs reprioritized
* Stale bugs closed if no response was given (standard GNOME BugSquad stuff)

A few things left to do:
* 36 bugs with unspecified versions to be targeted
* 66 bugs without any response
* 49 bugs with patches left to be dealt with (3 patches are marked ready to commit!)

Which leads to a question: what are we doing currently with patches? I can probably spruce up any older patches to where they need to be, but will they get committed? A lot of them I've come across are pretty simple fixes and since a lot of code is getting ported over to trunk soon, I'd think it'd be good to get the patches in quickly and easily so they're committed when the functionality is ported. What do y'all think?

Cheers,
Andrew