Re: [Banshee-List] preventing beep

Hi,

If is the system speaker, you can disable doing this:
sudo rmmod pcspkr

good bye

Pedro Guridi

On 01/02/2008, skunkwerk <skunkwerk gmail com> wrote:
hi,
   i love banshee, but i'm trying to disable the beeps that sound whenever i try scrolling to the end of a list, or a search fails, etc.  the problem is the beep is way louder than the rest of my music, so it kills me when i'm using headphones.  i've tried disabling system sounds in my gnome settings, and disabled the system bell in the terminal, to no avail.  any way to do this?

thanks