[Banshee-List] 0.13.2 for the Fedora crowd

Long has the Fedora user been deprived of Banshee goodness, but no
longer.. well not for much longer.. I'm working on getting all the
dependencies for the 0.13.2 release into our repos and getting the out
of date rpms updated. Those interested can find the srpm files linked
via my blog:

http://lovesunix.net/blog/?p=233

Any testing would be great, so far, due to missing the required mono in
F7 and F8 you will need to pull some rpms from Development or actually
be running Rawhide to build these. As soon as I have 0.13.2 building in
Rawhide I plan to start the process of getting the deps and Banshee
itself made available in the stable repos. For this to happen I need
your feedback also reviews of the outstanding dependencies are required.

This work should also allow for a silky smooth upgrade to the 1.0 pre
releases once these become available. Of course I promise to provide
these builds for testers at such a time.

- David Nielsen