[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.1, Ubuntu 8.10 - Searching for CD metadata

Hello,

First of all I'd like to say that I have done a search for this problem on
these forums and have not come up with solution for Banshee 1.4.1.  Hence my
post.  :)

Anyway on with my question.  I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing
an issue with Banshee being unable to find the metadata for any of the audio
CDs that gets put in to their CD drives?  It never errors out, it just seems
like it endlessly searches for the metadata.  It was working fine for me,
then a few days ago stopped working.

Is there a known issue with this kind of behavior? Or is there a way that I
might be able to track the problem down?

If you need any more information, please ask away.

-Manney.