Re: [Banshee-List] Video thumbnails

uTorrent had filters for episode names, which you could set a way to identify episode numbers and season by their name. I dont remember exactly how it was, but it could be close to a regex, but much simpler, like S??E??, or ??x??, so the user would choose how he would like to store that.
Anyway, maybe it could just be like iTunes and let you define episode numbers as properties for a video, that would be stored in the database.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
Dnia 2008-12-30, wto o godzinie 00:33 +0100, David Nielsen pisze:
> I wonder if there is some kind of standard for this

Depends on what you call 'aware'.

The common way to name tv series is either 'S01E01' or '1x01'.

There's also a great resource for tv related info - http://thetvdb.com

--
Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net>