[Banshee-List] Modify seek bar to react to mouse clicks and mouse wheel (#565795)

Hi there,

I just created a bug including a patch to modify the behaviour of the
seek bar in the Gnome interface. In the current version, clicking in
the seek bar doesn't do anything except make the song "stutter". This
is different from most if not all media players. I modified the seek
bar to skip to the clicked position. It also reacts to mouse wheel
events by skipping forward/backward by 10 seconds. Since this has
*always* annoyed me a great deal, I really hope this gets included
into the next release...

Any thoughts?

Moritz