[Banshee-List] audioscrobbler link to last fm

Hi there, about 3 weeks ago my Banshee music library crashed with fatal error. However I managed to put an anti-virus through it and it returned missing the link as stated. I followed instructions to retrieve it, namely tool bar, edit, plugins but no audioscrobbler link on left side, Can you help me get it back as I am really missing my music share facility on last fm

Thank you

Robert Garnett