Re: [Banshee-List] Podcasts not showing up on ipod classic...

2008/12/20 Kezon <hics mailueberfall de>

Hey there!
I got the following problem: When I download some podcasts with banshee I
can watch them on my PC. But if I sync my ipod they are not showing up on my
ipod classic 80gb. But if the ipod is connected i can see the podcasts in
banshee. Music and videos are working fine.

Any fix for it?

Podcasts still aren't being synced correctly, they end up in the music library. It's a little frustrating but I guess that is what we get for buying proprietary hardware from a vendor that hates freedom. Patience unfortunately is called for with all iPod issues.