Re: [Banshee-List] GUI Idea - Floating 'All Artist/All Album' filters

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:11 AM, nzmm <matthew joseph mcgowan gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When using the artist and album filters i often find myself having to scroll
> to the top to reach the 'All' filter to reset my lists.  This is cumbersome
> imo.
>
> I suggest making the 'All Artist/All Album' filters float above the artist
> and album list so that the lists can be easily reset.  I have attached an
> image that hopefully conveys better what i mean...
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21043902/floating-all-categories.jpg

I think Gabriel is/was already working on something similar :

http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/tmp/banshee-new-filters-music-library.png
http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/tmp/banshee-new-filters-podcasts.png

The additional broom icon allows you to reset the corresponding list.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>