Re: [Banshee-List] Change the paths to organize the library

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 18:50 +0100, Benjamín Valero Espinosa wrote:
> I would like to add new possibilities to the paths given in
> Preferences to reorder the library. Is there any key to add with the
> gconf-editor?

If you want a specific folder or file name pattern, you can manually
edit the following key in gconf-editor :
  /apps/banshee-1/library/file_pattern
  /apps/banshee-1/library/folder_pattern

The available tokens are listed in
src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Configuration.Schema/LibrarySchema.cs

If you want new possibilities to be displayed in the Preferences UI,
have a look at the Suggested* properties in
src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/FileNamePattern.cs

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>