[Banshee-List] Albumartist Tag not recognized

Hi,

I've been recently enjoying Banshee on Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex 64-bit. I'm
tagging files with Ex Falso.

I have some albums containing several different artists. For better sorting
I've tagged the artists with the albumartist tag, so that the album is shown
in Banshee as a whole album, and not album+artist. The strange thing is,
that the albumartist tag is not recognized by Banshee, something like
"Unkown Artist" (Actually it's "Unbekannter Interpret" - German Version) is
written there. But if I have an additional artist tag with the albumartist
tag, then artist and albumartist is recognized...

See 2 pictures for clarification:

http://www.box.net/shared/014o64jz00

http://www.box.net/shared/7e5kj229ge

Thanks in advance!