[Banshee-List] Cover art fetching hangs

I have encountered a new problem with the cover art fetching plugin.
When a new album is imported to Banshee the the program start searching
for new album cover. It doesn't stop, keeps going and the cpu power is
drained out of my linux box. I have a two kernel prosessor. And Banshee
uses ordinarly less than 3% av the cpu resources. when fetching album
art it uses up to 90% of the cpu available.

I have to stop the program to reset. I haven't experienced this before,
and I have used Benahee for some month's.
--
mvh

Dag Ringdal
mob 9285 8644