[Banshee-List] [+gnome] Re: Cannot start Banshee 1.4.1 Error

Wouter Bolsterlee schrieb:
2008-12-02 klockan 19:39 skrev Juergen:
But now, since a few days, it's not working anymore.
If I try to start banshee from the console I get the following error message
$ banshee-1
Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Unable to open the session message
bus. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Do you have a DBus session bus running? What does...

  $ echo $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS

...tell you? If it's empty, try this:

  $ dbus-launch --exit-with-session banshee -1

...and see if that works. If so, it is a DBus-related issue, not a Banshee
issue.

— Wouter

Wow. First answer and already a hit. That helped. Banshee is running. Now I have to check what is wrong with my DBUS

Thanks

--

Juergen

e-mail : jforum gmx com