Re: [Banshee-List] Feature Request : Lyric Windows

On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 16:38 +0100, Christian Martellini wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I will restart working on lyrics plugin early... (Probably next week)
> In the last months I worked on other projects and I didn't have any
> time
> for the plugin..
I'm trying to get the Banshee Lyrics Plugin packaged for Ubuntu, but
there's the issue of make distclean clobbering src/Makefile.in. It would
be nice if you could remove the line 'DISTCLEANFILES = Makefile.in' from
src/Makefile.am. Perhaps replace it with 'MAINTAINERCLEANFILES =
Makefile.in'?
--
Chow Loong Jin