Re: [Banshee-List] How to unsubscribe from Podcasts

There is no entry like that in the conext menu.

I am using Banshee 1.4.1 from the banshee PPA on Ubuntu intrepid btw

I attached a screenshot of my contex menu when I select a podcast (one
that's already downloaded, so the download option doesn't make any sense
either)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20783369/Unbenannt.png Unbenannt.png