[Banshee-List] UPnP and Banshee

Some talk brewed a month ago about UPnP and Banshee and using Banshee as a
media server for peripheral devices. Details on this were posted by Scott:
http://themonkeysgrinder.blogspot.com/2008/10/monoupnp-bun-in-oven.html .

Looking at the Mono.Upnp source
(http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewvc/trunk/mono-upnp/), it seems that
last commit was 7 weeks ago. Has there been any progress with getting
Mono.Upnp up to speed, along with its integration with Banshee?

I've been wanting to use Banshee as a conduit for music from my Xbox and
Xbmc (http://xbmc.org/) forever. Samba works, but it's not as awesome as
Banshee and UPNP. Come on, this is just wicked cool:
http://abock.org/2008/10/09/from-scott-the-new-new-zealander/