Re: [Banshee-List] Nokia N95 - Transcoding

hey thanks for the reply. So I did make a hidden file with the
.is_audio_player, and then banshee does recognize it as n95 but when I drag
a song to it I get another message... Object reference not set to an
instance of an object... with details as this
:///home/jano/Music/Insite/Es..... and so on. Any advice on this? any help
will do I really want to make this work.