Re: [Banshee-List] Upload iPod data to Nike+ Website

Brad Taylor wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 18:18 +0200, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" wrote:
>> I think that there's already some work done on this:
> A couple of years ago, I committed[1] support to ipod-sharp for reading
> the SportKit format, so you should be able to use this as a starting
> point.
> --
> [1]

To make it more specific:
I don't want to force the view of this data in banshee, i am more interested
in uploading the datas to the Nike+-Website with banshee. There you can
share all this informations with runners around the world. I don't know if
iTunes use kind of "secret" handshakes with the Nike-website to come in
I read a few days ago about the "nike-support-for-banshee" Andrés posted.
But i couldn't find any download on the blog. It would be a nice start cause
the java-tool i found is not a beauty one . By the way, there it is:

Sent from the Banshee mailing list archive at