Re: [Banshee-List] Doubts running Banshee

Benjamín Valero Espinosa wrote:
2008/8/26 Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero gmail com <mailto:benjavalero gmail com>>

    If I press Build, I get this error trace:

    ./gtk-gui/generated.cs(31,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace
    name `Gtk' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or
    an assembly reference?
        Try using -pkg:gtk-sharp
    Compilation failed: 3 error(s), 0 warnings
    make: *** [../../../bin/Mono.Media.dll] Error 1

    What have I to configure to find the required libraries? I can
    compile with no problem from the console, so I think I have all the
    needed dependencies. I am using Fedora 9.

Sorry, this is the trace:

Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
error CS0006: cannot find metadata file `/home/benja/Programas/banshee/src/Libraries/Mono.Media/Mono.Media.dll'

Ok, so if you try to compile Mono.Media project alone, you can't because of other wierd error, and the Build Output doesn't give any clues so, I guess this is a MonoDevelop bug (what version are you using? can you file a bug on it?).

	Andrés