[Banshee-List] Using ReplayGain

Banshee trunk now supports ReplayGain as it seems. As I am very interested in using it when 1.4 comes out I am wondering what kind of changes I need to do to my library to get things working.

Note: even if Banshee also gets gain analyze support for 1.4 I will most likely not be able to use that as my library is not local and read-only.

So, a few questions:

- What formats are supported? I'm only interested in Vorbis, MP3 and FLAC.

- Will there be problems using multiple file formats or does replaygain work fine across multiple formats?

- What tools can I use to generate and add tags? My research until now:
Vorbis: vorbisgain
MP3: mp3gain
FLAC: metaflag
Is this right or are there any alternatives?

- Are Track gain and Album gain both supported?

- Has anyone written a script to do the analyze stuff yet?

That's it for now I guess. Thanks in advance for any comment.

Cheers,
-Michael