Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:22:06 +0200
From: gnomeuser gmail com
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] No package 'mono' found

2008/8/24 Klaus Zeitler <info klauszeitler de>
Hello,
when I run configure for banshee-1-1.2.1, I get the following error:

checking for MONO_MODULE... configure: error: Package requirements (mono >= 1.2.2) were not met:

No package 'mono' found

But "mono --version" says: Mono JIT compiler version 1.9.1 (tarball)

What am I missing?

very likely the development packages, depending on your distribution you would need mono-devel or something of a similar name. The same goes for every requirement for banshee.

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit