Re: [Banshee-List] sort

Marko Modric wrote:
Hi, I'm using Banshee on Ubuntu Hardy. It's working great so far- better than all the other media players that I've used. I have one problem with it, though: when I try to sort all the music in my library according to artist, it is instead sorted by album. Can anyone help me out?

What version are you using? Would you mind filing a bug?:

http://www.banshee-project.org/Bugs

And, if you can test if the bug is still present in trunk, it would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

	Andrés