Re: [Banshee-List] [RFC] Compact Video Playback Mode for NowPlaying

Ivan N. Zlatev wrote:
On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Ivan N. Zlatev <contact i-nz net> wrote:
The following patch series for review adds a compact video playback mode to the NowPlaying extension (bug #545597). This mode is basically a plain window with only the video inside. This allows watching a podcast/show while doing something else at the same time. Such a mode is already present in Totem and I have personally found it very handy.

The user visibly changes are a "Compact" toolbar button next to the "Fullscreen" one and an additional "h/H" shortcut key to switch back to normal mode.

The patches are a logically following string of small self-contained changes to hopefully allow easier review. In addition I will drop in the full diff to make it easier to apply.

The full patch as said is attached to this mail.

Have you already filed a bug for this and attached your patch there? That's the best way to get it reviewed.

Sandy