Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2 and musictracker

Well I found it here http://code.google.com/p/pidgin-musictracker/

It's not official, rather a fork or something... I compiled it from source
packages, it has that patch included and some new minor features...

As for empty status... well maybe, but it sets "XY is off" for every other
player. Doesn't matter much anyway...