Re: [Banshee-List] banshee libdir broken in pkg-config files

This is not a distro specific issue.
Banshee will accept and use --libdir passed to configure for
installing its libs, yet it hardcodes the path in the pkg-config file.
This is inconsistent and needs fixed. Etiher the pkg-config file also
follows --libdir or the install path is hardcoded everywhere. Its the
inconsistency that causes the problem.
My distro (mandriva, though fedora etc also do the same) just chooses
to use set --libdir to /usr/lib64 on 64 bit systems.

Should I raise a bug against banshee to track this?

Cheers,
Nick