Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.2 Released!

2008/8/1 Wouter Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl>:
> 2008-08-01 klockan 01:02 skrev Gabriel Burt:
>> >
>> > *puts on i18n coordination team hat*
>> >
>> > So, will you release 1.2.1 within 2 weeks to account for translation
>> > updates?
>>
>> Yes, we will do a 1.2.1 within two weeks for translation updates.
>> Several translatability bugs were fixed yesterday, so I recommend
>> grabbing the latest from trunk to translate.  We're now in a string
>> freeze to let translators work.

I believe it's better to leave one or two weeks to our translator
before official release than a later .1 release mainly for
translation. I can't forget what a hurry when I heard there will a new
1.2 release a day after.
But thanks anyway for such excellent work.