Re: [Banshee-List] traceback when deleting non-existing tracks from the database (podcast related)

2008/4/21, Michael Urbanski <michael c urbanski gmail com>:
David,

Much of the code to integrate the new podcast plugin with trunk's track model simply hasn't been written yet.

At this point many of the behaviors are simply undefined and intentionally so.  The code currently available in SVN isn't meant to be a usable release in any sense, it's more of a very, very, early prototype.

I'm not going to have much time to devote to the plugin until this summer, patches are always welcome.

~Mike

I hit the bugs, I tell you about them.. that's pretty much how it works. I need podcasting support, the current state is pretty decent so I am interested in kicking it till it gets truly stable.

- David