Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.0 Alpha 3 (0.98.3) Released!

Aaron Bockover wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We've released Banshee 1.0 Alpha 3 (0.98.3), two weeks after our second
> 1.0 alpha release, which brings some great new features and lots of bug
> fixes and performance improvements.
Well I finally tried out the new banshee and it's looks quite good. I
love the lastfm features but didn't have the chance yet to play around
that much.
One thing that got pretty appearent: Please remove the browser frame!
The old frame layout was really nice and simple - but not only does the
browser frame take much space - it also destroys the simplicity of the
ui. The basic idea is great - but I'd like it more to be in the source
list than in a seperate frame.

Regards
Andreas