Re: [Banshee-List] Last.fm problem

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:48 AM, David Joaquim <david joaquim bluewin ch> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using svn version of banshee for a while, your work is really awesome !

Since yesterday I experience some difficulties to listen last.fm radio.
The songs are displayed, but when I want to play one, it just go to the
next and play nothing.. I'm not able to play any of them.

I've tried with alpha 2, it seems to do the same. (But it worked fine
before yesterday)

Any ideas ?