[Banshee-List] Goings on; Preparing for Alpha 3 Today (attn testers, translators)

Hey All,

== Events ==
Aaron, Mike Urbanski, and I will be attending LugRadio Live in San
Francisco this weekend.  We're giving a talk on Saturday, and will be
hanging out all weekend.  Jcastro, Zonker, and Sandy Armstrong are
attending as well.

The following weekend I'll be at Penguicon in Detroit, giving a 30
minute Banshee talk on Friday at 11pm (yes, pm).  Jorge Castro and
Zonker will be there also.

It'd be great to see people at either of these.  Anybody know they'll
be going?  Don't be shy, come up and say hello.  We'll be the guys who
may or may not be sporting some hot new apparel.  ;)

== Alpha 3 ==
We are planning an Alpha 3 release for today.  We have a ton of bug
fixes (48+) and some new features.  We have made good progress on MTP
device support, DAAP, and podcasting, but they aren't going to make it
into this release.

If you have bugs in trunk that you think should be resolved before
this release, please reply here or on IRC immediately.

Our translation numbers are a bit low; translators, this isn't much
warning, but any translations you can get committed today are
appreciated.

Cheers,

Gabriel