Re: [Banshee-List] Notification Area icon in trunk

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:51 AM, <infernux web de> wrote:
> I'm not sure if there's anything to this, but I haven't been getting an
> icon for the Notification Area lately on SVN.

Works fine for me with `make run` on trunk. The only problem is that the
icon has the wrong size (always 22x22 regardless of panel size).

That'd be OK with me (mine is 22px anyway). But yeah, I think that was reported.

Anyhow,

Any warnings/errors on the console?

The only related message I get is 'Adding icon theme search path: /home/andrew/Documents/src/banshee/bin/share/banshee-1/icons'. (I'm running 'make run' from /home/andrew/Documents/src/banshee so that makes sense.) It seems like there's a missing file though:
~/Documents/src/banshee/bin/share/banshee-1/icons# ls -R
.:
hicolor

./hicolor:
16x16  22x22

./hicolor/16x16:
actions  categories

./hicolor/16x16/actions:
media-import-audio-cd.png  media-repeat-none.png
media-repeat-all.png       media-repeat-single.png

./hicolor/16x16/categories:
source-playlist.png  source-smart-playlist.png

./hicolor/22x22:
actions  categories

./hicolor/22x22/actions:
media-import-audio-cd.png

./hicolor/22x22/categories:
lastfm-audioscrobbler.png  lastfm-recommended.png  source-smart-playlist.png
lastfm-neighbour.png       lastfm-tag.png
lastfm-personal.png        source-playlist.png

What does exist is /home/andrew/Documents/src/local/share/icons/hicolor/22x22/apps/media-player-banshee.png. If I copy that to apps/media-player-banshee.png it works during 'make run' but for some reason still not when I install it via my previously mentioned instructions.

Sorry for such a long post over an icon, just trying to make sure it's not just me. O:-)

Cheers,
Andrew