Re: [Banshee-List] Working on porting MiniMode to the new codebase

2008/4/6  <Mmich2007 aol com>:
> It doesn't help that you are responding to me. I dont even understand what
> you are saying in regard to  problems that both you and Zonbu are having.
>
> All I know is that I am not being helped with my problems.
>
> Your emails do nothing for creating a solution to whatever the problem is.
>
> I am not a computer programer. I cannot change what Zonbu has configured. So
> please,
> if there is anything to say, let Zonbu know what is up They need to deal
> with this not me.

No one here is sending anything specifically to you. This is a mailing
list and you are subscribed to it. If you are not interested in
receiving all Banshee traffic simply unsubscribe from the mailing
list.

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution