Re: [Banshee-List] Working on porting MiniMode to the new codebase

2008/4/6, Mmich2007 aol com <Mmich2007 aol com>:
Why in heavens are you emailing me?
'
I have been contacting Zonbu for help and only getting in return emails from you guys.

Who are you first of all,

and what happened to my emails to Zonbu????

Madeline

This would be the Banshee mediaplayer development list, banshee is being used by Zonbu so it is likely they forwarded your mail here if you contacted them with regards to Banshee.

- David Nielsen