Re: [Banshee-List] Scanning for media

Has anyone thrown in a way to add album artwork that doesn't come up automatically, maybe by searching amazon music? That was really the only  "loss" I felt in switch from amarok to banshee.

Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Brandon Perry
wrote:
> I just compiled the latest and greatest code from SVN. I haven't been
> able to do it for the past couples months or so, but the scanning for
> media progress bar is very difficult to see (at least on my monitor).
> The container itself is OK, but the white bar is very subtle. Is this by
> design?

Can you attach/link a screenshot? Might be a theming issue.

Gabriel