Re: [Banshee-List] Mirage - Automatic Playlist Generation Plugin

man, 03 09 2007 kl. 15:53 +0200, skrev Dominik Schnitzer:

> you're right.. At the moment the "mirage-decoder" shellscript only
> handles  ogg/mp3/aac/wav files - so your songs were not analyzed. You
> could rewrite it to handle FLAC too.

I okay I hacked up mirage-decoder to suit flac

Relevant entry seems to be:
    flac -o "$wavtmp" -d "$1" && \

However for every file the script throws this error (even non-flac
files):

/usr/bin/mirage-decoder: line 8: tempfile: command not found

switching tempfile to mktemp fixes this and Mirage now decodes and
analyses my library.

I'm attaching a fixed up script with support for flac, all that's needed
is a patch to the autofoo to detect the flac command.

Sometime tomorrow I'll be able to play with Mirage... As Tom Petty puts
it, the waiting is the hardest part.

- David